Here are some of the ways we can help.
Your successful year begins with a comprehensive plan.
- Are your fundraising efforts stuck in neutral? We can provide a comprehensive assessment of your staff structure and systems.
- Our trainings help to reconnect board and staff members with the mission of your organization and the joy of meaningful work.
Your organization’s goals rest in the hands of key staff members. We help make those goals achievable, by developing schedules, maintaining accountability, and providing training.
- Your newsletters, social media accounts, and appeals should strengthen your relationship with your donors. We can help.
- Where are you going? Ambitious and accountable strategic plans ensure you get there.
- A feasibility study gives you a sense of what you can expect — before you commit organizational assets to a capital or endowment campaign.
- Successful events can deepen your supporters’ commitment to your cause. Everything matters — from the invitation to the program. We help create events that exceed goals and expectations.
- Systems and processes can help you — or hurt you if they’re not working properly. We can help.
We also write about fundraising, marketing, leadership, management & more on our blog.
"Yay!!! Just knowing Corcoran is involved is helping me sleep better at night. Great presentation to the Board at tonight's meeting Victoria - I love your energy and enthusiasm!"
Jeri Meer Muhich,Board Member, Samaritan Center
"I am an experienced advancement professional and recognize superior talent. Corcoran & Co. has it all ... they bring intelligence, integrity, diligence and attention to detail to get the job done."
Christine Aubrey,Associate Head of School for Advancement, St. Stephen's Episcopal School
"I am happy to enthusiastically recommend Corcoran & Co. In the several events over the years where I have been the emcee of a fundraising event, I have never worked with a more positive and professional organization."
Carl Stuart,Investment Advisor, Event Emcee
"Our 4th quarter appeal far exceeded all expectations. In fact, I’ve been blown away by the response! I want you to know that we are THRILLED with the results of the plan we developed with your expert guidance."
Joy Authur,Director of Development, People's Community Clinic
"We MORE THAN DOUBLED our sponsored project donations from last year on Amplify Austin! Cha-Ching! A special thanks goes out to Julia & Victoria, the wonderful ladies at Corcoran & Co. who presented that amazing fundraising workshop exclusively tailored to our sponsored projects; we couldn't have done it without you!"
Austin Creative Alliance,Erin Crespo, Membership Services Manager
“It has been an amazing experience. I think the timing was absolutely perfect, and the ideas you had were spot on. You have energized us, motivated us and actually mobilized us (that's the tough part).”
Kathy Dunn Hamrick,Artistic Director, Kathy Dunn Hamrick Dance Company
“Day and Victoria were a terrific team... At all times they were professional, competent, reliable, and hard working. They worked well with the entire staff and were thoughtful mentors and role models... demonstrated maturity and worked comfortably with museum trustees and volunteers... I would not hesitate to hire Day and Victoria again.”
Jack Nokes,Interim Executive Director, AMOA-Arthouse
“The Corcoran crew kept multiple development balls in the air including supervising our staff, guiding our Foundation board and managing our annual luncheon committee. When the new development director started everything was running smoothly and the hand-off was seamless.”
Regina Rogoff,Chief Executive Officer, People's Community Clinic
“The Corcoran team brought genuine passion, energy, enthusiasm, and pure joy to our conference room planning table every single day on the job, in a manner that is rare in today's business environment."